Personal Care Aides (PCAs) work with special needs individuals and the elderly in the home to promote safe and healthy daily activities. This position is responsible for providing hands-on personal care to clients within the client’s home and some driving is required to travel between clients’ homes. We are looking for aides to work in Westminster, Arvada and surrounding communities with duties including, but not limited to:
- meal preparation
- getting groceries-assisting with ADLs
- light housekeeping-assisting with walking and transferring
- assisting with bathing
- assisting with personal care
We’re pleased to offer our Personal Care Aides:
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs
- Competitive wages
- Paid mileage from client to client
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community
- An entry level health care role that looks great on a resume
If you are someone who loves working one on one with others, and feels a sense of accomplishment when helping others remain safe at home after an illness or injury, please submit your resume for consideration.
Note: we do not have overnight shifts.